Monday 12 August 2013

Does Renovation and Recladding Acquire Professional Designers ?

Renovation and reclad of a building is not as easy as cheap job. It requires lot of money and time as I had experienced reclad and renovation of my home last year. It was the worst experience of my life when I hired non-professional builders for my home renewal.
I have two houses one in Auckland and second one at Northshore. My house buildings were very old and I was planning to renovate them from the last few years. However, last year I decided to repair my homes and I asked to one of my friend for the best builder of the state. He told me about his experience and also gave me the contact number of that builder.


I immediately talked to him and ask to him about his availability. Unfortunately, he was busy and completing the building project of someone. He refused to give me a time and requested me to hire other builder’s service for my home renovation.
I visited the market and find out the builder. I shared my ideas with him regarding the design and style of my home or in return, he gave me work guarantee orally. I trusted him and then he started work on this contract. I wanted to design my house as per new trend and latest designs but that builder disappointed me badly by adding old ideas styles into my home repairing work.
That builder was not a professional builder as he showed it by his work. He just repairs the damaged areas of my home and just adds a single coating of paint on the walls. He filled the gaps on floor by adding clay and then polished it.


If you have seen my house before renovation you cannot find out the difference after repairing work. I wanted renewal my house in order to keep it neat and clean but that builder leaves it dull. Little efforts of that builder made my house dull and unclean, while his efforts took maximum 2 months. I spent lot of money and time for my home renovation but due to hire non-professional builder I was unable to get the satisfied results.
I have a regret why I appoint him without asking to anyone and any confirmation. That builder has a little bit know-how about builder’s work and that is why he could not renovate my home according to new fashion and latest styles.


This year I again planned to renovate my both homes as I was not satisfied with last year home repairing. I did not repeat the same mistake and ask to my neighbor because two years back they experienced builders’ services for their home. The homeowner informed me about that builder and also recommended me to hire their services. I called him and luckily he was free and waiting for building job. He was the member of certified builders association of Australia and the company was also registered where he worked. He understood my home requirement or ideas and gave me firsthome guarantee in a written form.

I feel happy when I see the work of that builder. He completed my building project within a specified time frame and does not charge additional cost on extra services. I am 100% satisfied with that registered builder because he provided me with top quality services. If you see my home you will notice how beautifully he renovated my home and design it according the latest fashion. After my great experience, I would like suggest to hire professional builder for your building renovation or recladding.

No comments:

Post a Comment